Terms & Conditions
1.By Agreement to the following terms and conditions ,The College and students confirms the participation in the training/workshop conducted by Azure Skynet.
2. Students have to pay the full relevant fee required for the training. In case, they are unable to pay, their candidature will not be accepted and they will not be allowed to participate in the program.
3. Azure Skynet reserves the right to refuse any student or college to conduct the training for valid reasons.
4. If the training is cancelled due to shortage of participants, students will be given a full refund of the fees paid.
5. Extension of the training beyond the stated limits is not permissible.
6. We rely upon these Terms and Conditions and all the documents in relation to the Contract between the associated Institution and us.
7. Any other statements and variations other than these should be generated and confirmed in written.
8. Azure Skynet has the right to revise and change these Terms and Conditions from time to time.